About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Solo Series Begins!!!!!!

Hi peeps of the world and yonder!
I just want to say that Solo is here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo snuggle pup!!!

and Kiki doesn't know what to do, Solo is circling me right now, I think he's exploring! And a half hour ago I witnessed him eating snow as he usually does strangely enough. Solo is or was helping me with  my laundry and Lasy is on his bed instead of her bed-ss. now he's wandering around the first floor, and yonder. I'll be updating one him twice a day starting tomorrow and I'm sure he's happy to have his very own mini series!! See ya soon and Solo says <Panting continuously and circling insert here>

J^.^J Puppy!

1 comment: