About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Clingy!

Hi! I just have to say that daisy is a clingy cat! she will always follow me anywhere even into the bathroom!XD

one time when I was little (and so was she) I was taking a bath and Daisy strolled into the bathroom and she was curious about the bath she thought 'why is she paying attention to air when she should pay attention to me?' so she put her paws up on the edge of the tub and the edge was slippery so her little paws slipped into the tub and she was MAD she tried to pull her paws out but she couldn't so I called my dad to take her paws out! boy was she not happy! poor thing. So daisy is a clingy cat although here's the twist, she's not a lap cat!
>^^< Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment