About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Solo

Hi peeps! I just took a bath and I haven't taken one in like a year! and I'm very calm right now and my mom put these curler thingys in my hair so my hair is going to be curly like an 80's girl!
My aunt says that Solo is very excited to come over that he coughed and farted at the same time! Weird...
by the way Solo is a Sheltie (i hope i spelled that right) breed in case you were wondering
Ha Daisy now I have soft fur like you! 'Victory rush!' <Evil laugh insert here>
>^^< Kitty!

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Leslie/Solo's momFebruary 6, 2011 at 4:28 PM

    No bath in a year!!??? Remind me to get you some bubble bath... and maybe a nice candle!

    You did spell Sheltie correctly! They are also known as Shetland Sheep Dogs.

    PS, Solo does lots and lots of weird things, coughing and farting at the same time is just one of his many, many talents... He wins cookie eating contests all the time. Eats lots and lots of snow... gosh, the list is endless.
    He is also the Nap King of the neighborhood. No one takes longer naps than he does! Oh, and as for sweetest boy... well, you know.

    Great blog! Keep it up, I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coughing and farting at the same time? Gosh!

    ReplyDelete