About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Daisy

This is the alpha, or top cat, or queen of the cats, Daisy or also known to me by Daisykinz or Crazy, Lazy, Daisy is the spunkiest cat and the biggest and make sure that she doesn't here this and the chubbiest. She is polydectal which means she has multiple toes she has seven toes each on her front paws and she has six each in the back. Daisy thinks that I'm her sister because she follows me everywhere and she sleeps with me sometimes my mom says that she thinks I'm a funny looking cat. Daisy wants to be like us because she sleeps with me under the covers and both she and Kiki like syrup like whenever I eat something with syrup I better watch my plate. Daisy is also very dog like because she rolls over she fetches with a toy mouse and walks around with it in her mouth and she sometimes drowns her mice in the dog bowl or in the toilet "Oh daisy can you stop putting your mice in the toilet!". Daisy likes to climb on people and just sit there or lye there one time I was playing with my dolls on my bed and one fell of so I leaned down to get it and Daisy was on the bed too and she thought "Why is she paying attention to those things that people play with instead of petting me?" So while my back was in the perfect position to be a bed she lay right down on top of me. Daisy actually has a button and I call it a flop button it is located on her shoulder blades and whenever you massage that spot Flop goes the kitty. Did I mention that my cats don't like getting picked up while daisy likes it the least oh she will meow like there's no tomorrow until you put her down and she will squirm. I love Daisy so much and I will still love her no matter what!! And of course Daisy was the first one out from under the bed so she is the most outgoing! Also yesterday I groomed her fur a lot and she is soffftt!!!

3 comments: