About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Funny random letter mishaps

Hi!!!
I want to show you some really funny letter mishaps that I came up with.

Dear Brother,
 Hi mom I love you! But I want ice cream!
give it, TO ME!!!
Oh hi Bro send this note to mom and don't read it or else...
K bye!

To Boss,
Hey boss it's me!
I just want to say that ever since I started working for you you've always been kinda bossy 
and you've always been telling me what to do like I work for you or something, like you're my,
Boss. So I quit later dude.

and my personal fav.

Dear fellow spy ally,
THE PICKLES ARE IN THE JAR!
repeat THE PICKLES ARE IN THE JAR!
Seriously, The pickles are in the jar and I can't get them out.
 

5 comments:

  1. I like the pickle message best - it sounds just like how real spies must talk to each other - NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Aviva,
    that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Stella. Don't really get the posting, but it's still funny! See u in school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo whats up the pickle one is me fav ;)

    ReplyDelete