About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cat tricks!

Hello peeps!
Ive decided to have a little challenge for myself and the cats.
It is that you the peeps will leave a comment and challenge me to do a cool trick or I can show you a trick they might already know with the cats, and I will video tape a great acomplisement or an epic failure. So when you have the chance then leave a comment on my blog for an awsome trick to come!
>^^< Kitty!

7 comments:

  1. Thorn! Can you tech Daisy to mediate?
    >^^<Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thorn, please teach daisy do a back flip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you film one of the cats playing fetch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you teach Kiki to show her fangs and make a vampire face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you teach Daisy to jump through a hoop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! It's Stell (purposly left out A. Did not forget hoe to spell name). How about teaching ur cats 2 write? Highly unlikely. I know. First thing that came 2 my mind. Hehehe! See u in school! Hope u r having a purrrr-fect Vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete