About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kiki

This is Kiki!

Kiki is a mellow but sweet cat that loves catnip and can be known to have fangs she is the twin sister of our third cat and wait until you hear about her! But back to Kiki she actually has two names her first name was Nemo like the fish but then a few years later my brother wanted to name her Kiki after a cat from a video game we play. Kiki is usually quiet but sometimes in the morning she has a meowing fit. Another thing about Kiki is that she and Dorothy are fighting for next best cat because her sister is alpha cat. Kiki is also always there for me when I'm stressed or sad she really knows when to comfort you and make you laugh I love her. Kiki is hopelessly in love with my dog Flint oddly enough she rubs up against him and one time a few years ago Kiki snuggled with him and I have a pic but I don't know where it is. Kiki was the second one out from under the bed! So she a little more outgoing than Dorothy.

2 comments:

  1. Kiki is so cute! But obviously, my cat is cuter!
    ~Kristen the awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki is so cute! but obviously, mine our cuter!
    Just kidding!
    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete