About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Poetry

Hi I wanted to share some poetry with you all
sorry if it's a little sad

And it might anger some of you.
>^^< Kitty!

Darkness disguised in light luring you into it’s trap
They say it’s a free land but it is the land of greed
It’s our fault! They’re innocent! i cry but no one hears the kind ones among many
Why are we like this why? I wonder as teardrops fall from my face at night this world has caused me unhappiness and I was lured in but I broke free! I escaped from selfishness but sadness lurks in the pit of my stomach. These creatures of my kind have taken over and stolen what we never deserved we kill for entertainment we hurt others, we are the most heartless creatures I’ve ever witnessed.
But there are some of my kind that are kind and giving to others we cry at the loss of a beautiful creatures that are innocent and loving.
They just want FRIENDSHIP! I shout but no one hears me
I start to cry but no one notices
My family cradles me
We deserve to die
I stand alone in the middle of a dark street
I call out as a car drives toward me
I call out for help but people walk by me and nobody listens
the car hits me
I cry in the night thinking of death by murder
 these creatures are evil
but not the creatures that see and listen.
THEY JUST WANT LOVE! I cry and shout
and a life is taken
because no one listened.    


                                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Your poetry is really nice! Did you write it down before you posted it? I really like it.
    It would be cool if we followed each other's blogs.

    :o) Clown!

    ReplyDelete