About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Purr

My hair looks terrible gonna wash it, i better wash it or it will be crawling with... well, never mind, lets talk about cats!
My cat daisy purrs a lot and she has a loud loud purr you can hear her purr from almost three feet away! And the more you pet her the louder she gets. "Listen to that baby purrr!" Daisy purrs like a motorboat!!! and she has very soft fur! Unlike me 'Jealousy rush'! well at least I get moolah for grooming her and the other cats I get 50 cents every time I brush them!! I is gonna be rich!! <evil laugh insert here>
>^^< Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment