About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

The belly...

Hello? is anyone reading my blog cause I don't know if anyone is and I am very lonely.

Daisy is.. don't tell her this but she is a little chubby, and her belly is floppy...
whenever she walks her belly goes flop, flop, flop, flop! it's so funny..
'wait daisy i have an explanation for this it was just a joke you are very thin! No Daisy, NOOOO!
< Hiss and spit insert here> I need to go now bye! Ahhh!!!
                                  >^^< Kitty!                        

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!

    This is Stella, in case your wondering. I love your blog!! Your cats sound so cute!! I am following with my blog, Stella By Starlight. I would love for you to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too - a bit late - but here!

    ReplyDelete