About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Solo series 2

Hi sorry I didn't make a post about Solo yesterday! I forgot so I'm going to tell you what happened yesterday now.
Well we did take Solo for a little walk around the block and Solo was being a very good boy he listened and he didn't walk too fast but he did hog the sidewalk a little XD But before I took him for a walk I groomed him until his fur was soft as Dorothys' fur It was sooooo sooooffffttt!!!! So Solo is doing very well! and Daisy is still chubby! No wait Daisy, JOKING!!!!!!!!!! <Hiss and spit insert here>
J^.^J Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment