About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dorothy

Dorothy
This is Dorothy the snootiest cat of them all she actually has several different nicknames such as Jaja Gabor, spooky, snooty cat, and her first nickname Poofta! She is the softest but the brattiest if me or my mom try to pet her every now and then she will swat at us! But the crazy thing is that she will rub up against me and then I try to pet her and whack! Dorothy only let's one person pat her and snuggle her and that's my dad oddly enough for he was the one who only wanted one cat in the beginning and my mom and me were the ones who wanted her! I was the one who picked out snooty from a cat rescue where we also got our other cats and I liked the wizard of oz then so that where her name was from. When we first brought the cats home the cats hid under our parents bed and Dorothy was the last one out and she is the least cuddly and the least seen cat we have. Even though she's a snotty cat I will always love her!

photo.JPG
Dorothy






























7 comments:

  1. Awesome job. Can I put a link to the blog on the website?
    The picture hasn't posted for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Its Kristen. Your cats are as cute as buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've checked it out and I like it. You know who I am. Hint qrtyuiopadfghjklzxcvbnm. Can you guess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sarah its tamar and on the cover is it really kiki? what happened to her fangs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah! Are you still taking caRe of solo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah how did you get those pictures up on
    your blog?

    ReplyDelete