About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

ZA Fish! again...

Hi everybody!!!!!! I have three things to say! One If you have the fish gadget on your blog and you can't figure out how to use the custom colours you click on this link http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp or copy and paste it to the search bar thingy and then use the color codes on the website it takes you to and copy and paste them on to the custom colours thingy! Good luck and if i am confusing you then comment and ask me to make a video on how to! 2nd Bad news Yesterday me and my dad were walking across the schoolyard and then we started running and my Ipod touch fell out of my pocket and now It's cracked. irony. But the good news is I was not blamed for it and my  mom and my dad wre the ones who told me to put it in my pocket and it still works it just has a huge crack in the screen. So we will either replace the glass or replace the ipod touch all together. At first I was in tears about it but not anymore now that I know it fully works and I will not lose any thing on it. and three! Later peeps!
>^^< Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment