About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

solo

Solo is peeing a lot...
In the HOUSE. But you know he doesn't know exactly where he is and stuff so it can be understandable
But seriously yesterday solo peed in the house three times! that is a BIG bladder! or at least a full one cause Solo eats so much snow! <Looking behind me to see Solo drinking water insert here> But other than that Solo is being a very good boy! who can't love a fluffy lovable doggie? Even Kiki has a crush on him! No Kiki you don't think I would tell the world you had a crush on Solo! No Kiki...
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 
J^.^J Puppy!

1 comment:

  1. Poor poor thorn... I bet kiki clawed her face to shreds. irony...
    >^^< Kitty!

    ReplyDelete