About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Field trip

Hi peeps! Yesterday I had a field trip to a museum about colonial times and most of the stuff did not interest me. I'm not big on learning about pilgrims cause I studied it for the past 700 years! and that was what most of it was about but,  learning about the factories was kinda interesting and also I did go to the same museum in third grade and It's a small museum. But what I think was the most cool was the Boston massacre copper press thingy! I mean it is the actual painting!!!!!!!!! How cool is that! And another kinda fun thing was a Salem witch trials game/quiz and I was guilty! Yay! I'm a witch! now I shall cast a spell on the cats!   
>^.^< / Witch cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment