About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vocaliods!!!

Hi peeps! I just got into these electronic singers called vocaliods if you want to know what they are i'll leave a link at the bottom of this page along with a video of two vocaliods the beautiful and aqua haired Hatsune Miku and the blue haired handsome KAITO I might dress up as him for halloween! He's my favorite Vocaliod!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SvQ7Ljxrlk&feature=related  this is Cantarella the one with Kaito and Miku

http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Hatsune_Miku this shows what vocaliods are

Alright then i have to do homework now!

Bye
I'm Feelin' Perky :)
>^.^<  Cat attack!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'll check them out at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh memories, went as hatsune Miku and partner went as Kaito 😌

    ReplyDelete