About Me

My photo
I am an environmentalist, I love reading and writing and I love writing music! I am also obsessed with the band Evanescence! I love to sing it is my passion and draw I feel like I get better and better all the time :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Icons!

Hi guys! I just began to realize that almost everybody is using my icons like... J^.^J Puppy!, >^^< Kitty!, and <____ Insert here>
and thats just about it. But still, I HATE it! Just kidding! But seriously! I kinda like it that everyone likes my icons so much that they want to use them! But I think I should have like some form of thing that says that this Icon was made by Thorn's cat blog! That would be....
AWESOME!!!!!
Hi.
>^^< Kitty!

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why you think that you own the right to put these things together. I could show you kids doing exactly this sort of thing going back twenty years or more! Do they have to acknowledge you too, even though they were doing it ten years before you were even born? You should be flattered that anyone would like your ideas enough to be inspired by them.
    :)

    ReplyDelete